I think I'm breathing deeper and calmer, but it's been so long, I'm semi-freaked that it's shortness of breath and I don't know the difference.
I did get out of going to lunch today. I had a couple of Facebook message exchanges with the wife of "Donald Trump" saying that after two uncomfortable weeks I was ready for today to be behind me. (She and their daughter have both worked at the company.) I'm thinking she may have said something to him because he asked Christi and I at the same time, "would either of you be uncomfortable going to lunch with me." I answered that I would and said that I'd rather not go which was fine with him since he didn't want to make the situation worse.
The queen boss did breeze through my office for like the most awkward goodbye ever. And my direct boss (who I could call ultimate *itch boss) just gave me another task and worthless assistance on something today. She never called, emailed or instant messaged anything. On one hand, I say "thank goodness" on the other, I say, "what a *itch. It wasn't my imagination.
Although I've been blaming it on possible PMS (and it could be), I've cried a lot since I've gotten home. Maybe just tears of relief. I really don't know.
What I really need to do is work on my unemployment forms, but my brain is semi-fried at the moment. I got everything on my list checked off today and was able to leave at 2 (after getting there at 7 because I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep). I really think I need to just chill a bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment