Sunday, February 12, 2012

Dazed and Confused

That would be the best way to describe the past few days of my life. While I've had an eye out for a new job for a while now, I thought I would be the one to quit and move on rather than have my position eliminated.

In some ways, I have a lot of things I want to say, a lot of emotions I was already feeling before all this, yet, I don't really know what I want to say at the moment.

I expect this to be a sounding board for me in the coming days and weeks. A journal of sorts. I should be journaling again, but, as always, that's been a "I don't want to."

These next 2-3 weeks are not going to be fun, even if you remove the job search from them. I just hope that the coming weeks will provide some time for rest and focus. Goodness knows I'm not going to be putting in the long hours I have been because they have gotten me nowhere and that will definitely not change.

An "attitude adjustment." That's what I need. That's just not what I can afford right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment