Sunday, February 19, 2012

Should have never unpinned it

Last night, I found the most fitting picture to pin on Pinterest. I pinned it. Then I unpinned it. Now, I can't find it again. Which is very annoying given that I've seen some of the same pictures on Pinterest a half a million times.

I unpinned it because some of the people I de-friended on Facebook follow me on Pinterest. Here's the stupid thing about Pinterest, you don't have to have mutual approval to be followed. I thought they might get bent out of shape if they happened to see the pin (though I don't think they are there much) and wonder what I'm posting on Facebook where they can no longer see what I'm posting. And I'm trying to be a good girl.

But, I'll tell you what it said and post it here if I ever find it again. It was a drawing of a coffee cup that had been edited.

"Dear Boss:

Working with you was killing me. 

Thanks for the layoff."

More accurate words have never been spoken. If you see it, pin it for me, let me know, and I'll come repin from your boards.

No comments:

Post a Comment