I have a confession. I checked my former employers' blog and Facebook page. The daughter of the VP is in charge of all social media now, including the blog, and it makes no sense.
I'm so glad I'm not a part of it anymore. So glad. Curiosity just got the better of me and wanted to see if it was as bizarre as I figured. It was.
It's taking some used to, this working from home. I'm supposed to be working part time until May, and did only put in 18 hours last week since I couldn't start with some things until the boss called to walk me through some things, and she kept having to put it off. However, she's not said how many hours part time should be at this point. A little guidance would be good.
All I know is that I don't get up until 8. I take a break at lunch, and don't work all night. It does wonders for my mental well being. That's all I care about.
No comments:
Post a Comment