Thursday, September 3, 2009

I ate chocolate today

Three years ago, I decided to quit all sweets as a diet kind of thing. That lasted a short period of time, but I've not had chocolate in over three years. With the exception of one bite of cookie not worth wasting my streak on. That didn't count.

I have determinedly said no for three years.

Today I ate a Little Debbie's Cosmic brownie. I said to heck with it. The stress and utter frustration of the past two weeks just got to me.

When I don't blog much on this blog, you can probably just be pretty sure that I'm just not in the mood and trying to live by the "if you don't have anything nice to day, don't say anything at all."

I also got into a habit of attitude adjustments every three weeks. But I'm trying to work myself out of that habit. It's been three weeks since my last one. I can tell when it's been three weeks. I sort of cycle and can tell when I haven't had a really good vent and cry in three weeks.

Pray for me. I need it.

Oh, and I bit the very tip of my tongue in my sleep last night - right as I was just getting to sleep. So now my tongue hurts.

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm, did you just happen to have a cosmic brownie sitting around? I'm more of a Hostess cupcake kind of girl. My kids love Little Debbies. I had no idea what those were 'til I moved to MN. I would've gone for fudge or something a bit more decadent. :)

    Sorry to hear about your tongue! That's so painful!

    ~Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the brownie in the pantry at my parents house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - three years without chocolate. I can't go three days! But I agree with bigguysmama - I would have gone with fudge! Sorry about the bad week (and the purple couch!) You've got my prayers!

    ReplyDelete