Wednesday, September 23, 2009

What an exciting day off

I've taken the last couple of days off because I had time I needed to take. Actually, yesterday, I helped with a mini-conference for some friends in the Dallas area.

Today, I had plans to do major work on the scrapbooks that have been on my table for months now. First, I had to take lunch out to Peyton. 10:30 in the morning is just too early to order Taco Bell, let me tell you. After I had a charming little lunch with Peyton, I waited around for Paige to come to lunch. Where all her friends (and some not so friends) came to the table where we were to hang out.

That was all great, but I arrived home sick at my stomach (which I blame on Taco Bell so early in the day) and a headache. I don't think it was the flu, but it might have been a migraine. I ended up on the couch sleeping all afternoon.

I needed sleep, but that just wasn't what I was planning on all afternoon today. BUT... Madison came down with the flue on Monday and Layton this morning. Paige and Peyton are now at their mom's and taking tamiflu or whatever that stuff is so they don't get it. I don't particularly want to go back to work tomorrow (scratch that - I don't want to go back - I want more time off), but the flu isn't exactly the answer.

1 comment:

  1. Taco Bell in the morning makes me sick too. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete