Thursday, September 10, 2009

Rationing

Tonight's blog post is dedicated to Christi and only to Christi. I warned her this was coming.

In a cost cutting effort, Christi decided to order different toilet paper for the office. I give her props for comparison shopping the number of sheets per roll/per case. She was being quite responsible. Not sure how great of an idea it was in the end.

Well, let's just say that those Charmin rolls just don't have much TP on them, let me tell you.

After one trip "to the back," I came out and mentioned to Christi that I didn't think our supply was going to last very long. There's just two of us downstairs, but we're going through about a roll a day. She said we could only use one package of four rolls a week, so we had to ration ourselves. Granted, they weren't the large rolls - they were the small rolls.

(This by the way is what we have to laugh about at work...)

We spent the whole afternoon making rationing jokes.

I told her I put the remainder of my Diet Dr. Pepper in the freezer to get cold again because if I were to poor it over ice, the ice would just put me over my limit.

I should have told her she couldn't go to Braum's and get raspberry tea. No caramel frappachinos for me either. Either that, or we will have to start bring our own TP to work.

Now that I get to this point of the blog, I realize that this may only be funny to the two of us.

No, I take that back. I know someone else that will laugh.

Here's to hoping that I find funny things to blog about soon!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I'd be able to take tp rationing! That would put me over the edge.
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when we were out of TP once and I brought a roll from home! I think Joy didn't put it in the Quill order and Nancy ended up going to WalMart for it!

    ReplyDelete