Sunday, September 27, 2009

My weekend

Last weekend, I told Paige that I would take her (and Peyton) to the Ranger game since she had not been all year. So, yesterday I did. Peyton didn't get to go with us (long story). And I'm pretty sure my dad is mad at me about it even though it was not my fault. I'm not even sure on the entire story myself.



It was the first time just the two of us went by ourselves. The Rangers won - even had an 11 run inning after what started off as a slow game.



And because Peyton didn't get to come along. I promised that I would take her and Madison to Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs this afternoon after church. It was a cute movie and we had a good time.

What I really NEEDED to do this weekend is work. My inbox is so out of control, and I have so much I need to do. Being off two days this week didn't help, but I had to take some time off sometime, and I really needed a break anyway. I'll pay for it this next week, but I'm trying really hard not to obsess about work and what needs to be done. I paid good money for that advice. I pray I have a productive week.


That's what I did this weekend. How about you?

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a great time over the weekend. My kids loved Cloudy w/ A Chance of Meatballs when they were younger.

    ReplyDelete