Sunday, August 16, 2009

Past my temper tantrum

In case you were wondering, it is safe to talk to me now. Actually, it was fine after I woke up on Friday morning. I was handed a tough lesson to process on Thursday evening, then it took two hours to drive home from somewhere that took only an hour and 15 minutes to get to. It just was not a good combination, but I think that sometimes it's OK to express your angst if it helps you get beyond it.

In other news, I've successfully avoided my grandmother this weekend. She came into town on Friday, I think. My parents took her out to Brian's house yesterday (I opted out of that little excursion for several reasons actually), and my mother confirmed that it was a wise decision.

Today, she sat on down four people away at church, and she came in right as we were starting, so there was no chatting down the pew. To get out the short way, we each went different directions, and she was talking to other people (and she can talk a while), so I didn't talk to her as we exited.

Then, we actually ended up at the same restaurant, but I don't think she saw us already seated in a corner since they took her and Ellene (her sister) back to another section to meet another group.

It's not that I'm really trying hard to avoid her. I just figure that it's probably wise if we don't have much chance to talk because I haven't seen her or talked to her since the whole news about my blog got around, and I had to delete all of my entries that mentioned her before anyone she knew read them. OH... just realized, she had lunch with the woman that told Ellene about my blog. Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment