Sunday, July 26, 2009

Uncensored's first award

Seeing as I only currently have 5 official followers, it sort of is a big deal for this blog to get its first award.
I received the Humane Award from Kristi at Books and Needlepoint. Kristi is one of my faithful book bloggers for the books I work on and reviews and posts like a Super Woman.
I'm not sure how greatly I fit the description of deserving recipients, but am greatly appreciative of Kristi thinking that I am deserving. Here is what I was awarded for:
The Humane Award is to honor certain bloggers that are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn't for them, my site would just be an ordinary blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis. This award is to thank them for their growing friendships through the blog world.

No comments:

Post a Comment