The names have been changed... to protect me! Because this blog is a heck of a lot cheaper than therapy. Pretend we're in Vegas... what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Trying to flourish like the palm
I have an obsession with taking pictures of palm trees. My living room is filled with palm tree decor as well. Oh, and my bathroom.
So, when I came across this verse this week, I decided I needed to post some of my favorite palm tree pictures:
Great pictures, Audra! Just got around to looking at the new blog. I'm sorry for all the trouble that you seem to be having with the family and the blog lately. That's why I didn't tell anyone (and I really mean anyone...) about my blog that I started some time last year. But that's probably the reason why I have not kept that blog up too well... In fact, they've probably deleted my blog due to neglect by now. Maybe one day when things get less hectic I'll pick it back up again. But I probably won't tell anyone about then either. I'll just let it be my own online journal. Why do that instead of writing in an actual journal? Not really sure....
Great pictures, Audra! Just got around to looking at the new blog. I'm sorry for all the trouble that you seem to be having with the family and the blog lately. That's why I didn't tell anyone (and I really mean anyone...) about my blog that I started some time last year. But that's probably the reason why I have not kept that blog up too well... In fact, they've probably deleted my blog due to neglect by now. Maybe one day when things get less hectic I'll pick it back up again. But I probably won't tell anyone about then either. I'll just let it be my own online journal. Why do that instead of writing in an actual journal? Not really sure....
ReplyDeleteI need to do some writing in the journal tonight as well. Sometimes I just don't want to write and sometimes I just don't want to type...
ReplyDelete