I haven't posted anything here in a month, but I will post this story here because someone asked about a Facebook reference I made.
Last night, I had a very detailed dream with actual people in the dream that I recognized and were themselves. (Do you ever have a dream where someone is not the age they are supposed to be or have the name of someone else?)
I dreamed that the company I used to work for cleaned out their offices and brought a stack of things for me to go through. The one person that didn't fit was an old mailroom worker from years ago that left the stuff.
They expected me to go through this stuff, but I revolted. I screamed at "Donald Trump" (as I have previously called him) and told him that I was no longer employed by the company, and I didn't have to do anything. I did some good screaming.
I also threw something at the head of the person who is the only non-management person left. The throw was perfect and she had to duck to not be royally whacked.
Also, the boss called and left me a message that she needed more detailed information on how to do a task that was a no-brainer to do. I did not call her back.
I wanted to tell all this to the person who was let go along with me, but in the dream, she worked at the boss' husband's law office (would never happen), and I didn't want to go by that office.
The only person missing from the dream was the person I would most like to tell off in real life.
No comments:
Post a Comment