Friday, October 23, 2009

If you can't say anything nice

Maybe that's been my view of blogging over the past month. I'm sure that is the best way to be.

And lately, I've been stressed, depressed, distressed, and hard pressed to come up with material to blog about. I've been so work obsessed that sitting down in front of the computer to come up with a blog has been pretty much impossible for me. To borrow the lyrics of a country song, "I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired." Not that I'm actually sick, but you know what I mean.

Between what I finally put together for a post tonight on Seriously? and this here, I've sat her quite a while piddling around on Facebook and trying to come up with something to say. Writer's block? Perhaps.

I'm off week after next and while I look forward to that and know that it will do me some good, I don't have anything to do, and I'm not excited about that. I so desperately want to go somewhere, but I b-r-o-k-e. And that just makes me mad too.

So without anything nice to say, I better log on off so that I can be a good aunt and go to soccer games in the morning. I'll work to have something nice to say tomorrow. I hope.

1 comment:

  1. You do have ONE thing to do on your week off.....we're going to have a 2.99 special at Don Jose's!! I'm broke too. :)

    ReplyDelete