What do you get so absolutely tired about reading on your Facebook feed? Is there someone who always posts/shares things that drive you crazy? Are there people you would hide except you do want to see a few of their posts to keep up with them? Do you wish you could hide some people, but just don't have the time to because it's too hard to do on your phone or just don't have time.
Now granted, I agree that everyone has their right to post whatever they want on Facebook, so I'm blogging my free speech on my blog tonight. After all, why have a blog if you can't rant on it from time to time?
You probably hate all of my stupid updates, and you can share your hatred for my posts here. Including my pointless pictures of the day that I do just because I told myself I was going to take a daily picture this year. Stupid Facebook challenge.
As I have said before, although I believe in freedom of speech, Facebook would be a much happier place without all of the political conversation, including, but not limited to gun control, abortion and homosexuality.
The first person I'm hiding when I get a chance to do so is a relative that has completely opposite views. It makes me sad to see how vocal this person is on things I completely disagree with.
I also want to hide anyone with a red equal rights profile picture, especially when it has Bert and Ernie. To my knowledge Sesame Street has never confirmed they are a couple. It all started out innocent enough. Why does everyone have to make something out of something that was never there?
I don't know exactly what Paula Deen said 20 years ago. I really don't care. I do know that I wish I had some of her gooey butter cake. I heard that she wrote something in a book 15 years ago. From what I have heard, and I haven't looked into it because I don't have time, I don't agree with what she said. However, I don't agree with a lot of things a lot of people say. With as much bad stuff as goes on in the world, I really don't understand all the hate thrown her way and why this is what everyone is talking about. I don't get why everyone is so mad at her. Well, I don't even think everyone is, because I've seen a lot of support thrown her way. Just the Food Network and Smithville. And maybe QVC.
Another thing is people who quote Joel Osteen or share his statuses. (I've seen more than one person doing this lately.) Really? When is the last time you heard him read anything out of the Bible he holds up when he says, "I am what it says I am..." Dude. I think it says you're a false teacher. Think about it. Is he preaching scripture or just talking about living a happy life.
A new one... people quoting Rick Perry. He embarrasses me and my whole state, not because of his political views, but confusing the facts and making himself and Texans by association look stupid. He was just on the news last week talking about the wrong country. Remember the Presidential debates?
Many books that I work on go onto my feed. I admit it. That's usually once a day. However, I am so sick of shameless repeated plugs for body wraps and whatever smoothy product people are selling and their new sales ranks. That goes for everyone's jewelry sales rank and any other side business. I'm glad you're passionate about it, but your posts sometimes look like that SPAM/virus thing about the acia or raspberry stuff. I'd really like to see some of your other posts, but Facebook won't let me filter all that.
People that give a play by play while watching the news, or anything else. If you want to do that, post it on your blog like I do with The Bachelorette. The people who want to read it will, and those who don't will scroll past.
People that post at least 5 times an hour every waking hour. It's ok if something big is going on, but there is such thing as too much. I want to catch some of your updates, but...
No comments:
Post a Comment