Much like the "Jake Pavelka winked at me!" incident, this time, I get, "I found out I wasn't supposed to marry Bob Jones {a guy she went out with}, I was supposed to marry Bob Smith!" (Names changed, of course.)
Really?
You got an email back from this person you idolized in high school probably to be nice, and you're going there? Not that I really think that she believes it's meant to be, but still. To be an adult and make that comment out loud?
OK, so I back off of that a little bit because I have another friend who comments about Adam Levine and Mike Napoli being her babies' daddies. Actually, I know that's not a serious comment whatsoever. I think the co-worker was more serious.
Oh, but she waited a day before emailing back as to not seem to overly eager.
Sigh. Maybe it's love!
Maybe it's like the notes the 5th grade boys wrote at church yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment